Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog numero eins!!

Welcome to my blog people of the interwebs! thanks for checking my page out i really do appreciate it. Lets start with the introduction shall we?

My name is Matty. I'm a huge fan fiction writer (will hopefully be dumping tons of it on here) to the point were i took classes in school to become a better writer. write it and live it, when men fight battles with swords and guns, heroes rise on their enemies broken bodies and I control their destinies with nothing but a keyboard with old and crusty crumbs in between the keys or a nibbled on pen of righteousness.

getting carried away there but I play primarily Warhammer 40k, as this is a gamer's blog, but i also play Warhammer Fantasy Battles and soon will play warmachine (yay). Armies you ask? why only the rules wrecked necrons, glorious flesh tearers, noble grey knights, stealthy wood elves, and avenging retribution of scryah!

pics will be coming soon and what not!

1 comment:

  1. A fittingly epic beginning for your saga, Matty. I'm really looking forward to following your progress here as both a gamer and a writer. I very rarely happen upon fluff-oreiented blog posts. I think it's great that you're going to address this one of area of the hobby that seems to get neglected the most. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete